A user with administrator rights (platinum) can enable/disable automatic visits for decisions and for visits (follow-up visits).
Visits are generated automatically for the following decisions:
- “Salvation” (person gets saved): Visit reason = Salvation Follow Up
- “Baptism” (person decides to get baptized): Visit reason = Baptism Follow-up
- “Visit Church” (person visits church): Visit reason = Visitor Follow Up
Visits are generated automatically for the following visit results:
- “Salvation” (person gets saved): 7 days later
- “Witnessed”: 14 days later
- “Not Home”: 3 days later
- “Needs Follow Up”: 7 days later
- “Plans To Visit”: 21 days later
If a follow-up visit is generated for a visit, the notes will indicate this as “Follow up previous visit…” The date created will reflect the number of days since the previous visits (e.g. a visit completed today with a result of “Plans to Visit” will result in a visit with a date created 21 days in the future).