Print Attendance Reports
Attendance reports show the attendance values for a specified date range, as well as the minimum, maximum, and average attendance for the specified date range.
- To access attendance reports, click the “Reports” link on the top of the groups and attendance page.
- Select a group or collection from the drop down list, then select a start date and end date from the calendar or a pre-defined range (e.g. “Past 12 Weeks”).
- Click “Full Screen”.
- Click “Personal Report” if a personal report is desired.
- Setup the page to print in landscape mode (e.g. File->Page Setup, set Orientation to Landscape in Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- Print the page.
- Click “Change Group” to print a report for another group, or click “Exit Report” to return to the Groups & Attendance page.
See Also: Track Weekly Person Attendance, Sunday School Attendance Process